Niki App Offer on recharge – Get 25% cashback upto Rs 100 on Paying via Amazon Pay Balance
Niki & Amazon pay balance Recharge Offering a best deal – Get Niki Amazon Recharge Offer 2017 – Get 25% cashback upto Rs 100 on Recharge at Niki App when you pay via Amazon Pay Balance . at Niki App when you pay via Amazon Pay Balance .
How to avail 25% cashback upto Rs 100 on Recharge .
- First of all, install niki app
click here for install
2. open the app, fill all the required details e.g Mobile Number, Name Email ID.
Apply Referral Code paras157 in the Referral Code option.
3. Click on Recharge in the Chat Section.
4. Now Select your Operator and amount of Rs 10 and above . Enter 400 or above for maximum benefit
5. If you have any coupon code , apply it
finally, upto Rs 100 will be added to your Amazon pay balance soon.
Terms And Conditions –
- This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Techbins Solutions Pvt Ltd, (“Merchant”) and Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by Techbins Solutions Pvt Ltd (“Merchant”).”
- The Offer is valid from 9th October, 2017 to 30th October, 2017 both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
- Under this Offer, cashback of 25% cashback up to 100, once per user on Niki during the duration, will be provided to each customer who:
(a) completes a transaction on Niki’s corresponding mobile application / mobile site ; and
(b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website
(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
- Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810.
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.
- This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
- Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- This Offer is valid for Indian residents only.