Get Rs 40 Cashback on Rs 100+ Transaction at Indian Oil Petrol Pumps/Outlets. PhonePe has come up with an awesome deal for those who are looking to Buy Petrol, Now get flat Rs 40 Cashback on Indian Oil Outlets.
First Download PhonePe App [Click Here]
Terms & Conditions:-
What is the offer?
Flat ₹40 Cashback on transactions of ₹100 and above.
Cashback is applicable one time per user per day, during offer period, at partner IOCL outlets, on payment via PhonePe
What is the eligibility criteria?
a) For all users, once per user, per day during offer period
b) On all payment instruments
c) At Select Indian Oil Corporation Limited outlets
What is offer Duration?
From 00:00 hrs. 27th September, 2018 to 23:59 hrs. 31st December, 2018
How many times this offer can be availed?
This offer can be availed once per user, per day per device during offer period.
How do I avail the offer?
- In the Indian Oil Corporation Limited outlets
- Pick the “PhonePe” option for billing
- You will get a request on the PhonePe app(POS / Collect Call)
Or Scan the QR code option avaliable at the merchant store(QR Code)
- Use the relevant payment mode as described above to be eligible for the offer
Note: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount
Click on pay to complete the transaction.
When do I get the cashback / benefit?
Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?
If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you.
What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my order?
- In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
- Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment