Buy Kurkure and Get Free Cash in Bank
Paytm is Giving Regular offer and in this type of offer Paytm giving voucher code on purchase of Paytm Offer Product. Before that, there is much product which is giving free Paytm cash on the purchase of Paytm offer products.
How to Buy Kurkure and Get Free Cash in Bank?
1. Firstly, Visit any Store and Purchase Kurkure.
2. You will Find Paytm Offer code in it.
3. Use that Code in PayTM Add Money Page. Visit – https://paytm.com/redeem-coupon-code/kurkure
4. Add Your Voucher code and Click On “Proceed”.
5. You will get Free Cashback in Your PayTM UPI Linked Bank.
More Details of this Offer –
i. The Paytm Code can be redeemed only till 23:59 hours IST on December 31, 2019.
ii. The Paytm Code is valid for redemption only on the Platform paytm.com/redeem-coupon-code/kurkureand not on any other Paytm platform such as mobile app.
iii. The Paytm Code is for one-time usage only and can be applied only once per Paytm linked mobile no.
iv. Only five Paytm Codes from this Promo’s list of codes can be clubbed per mobile no.
v. Cashback will be credited to the bank account of the Participant within 24 (twenty four) hours of entering the Paytm Code on the Platform, as per the steps mentioned above. Provided that the bank account of the Participant must have been linked with Paytm UPI at the time of submission of the Paytm Code.
- Paytm is responsible for providing the Cashback to the Participants/winners.
- This entering of the Paytm Code will be considered as the entry of the Participant. Entries are deemed to be submitted at the time of receipt of the Paytm Code into Paytm’s database, and not at the time of transmission by the participants. Organizers do not guarantee submission of Paytm Code(s) on the Platform and are not responsible in case the Paytm Code does not get submitted due to any reason, including network problem. The database of Paytm Codes maintained by Paytm shall be considered final and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- It is clarified that in addition to these terms and conditions, the Participant shall at all times be bound by the terms and conditions as imposed by Paytm on usage of its websites, microsites, purchase of services, KYC, UPI etc.