Tez App – Pay Your Rent & Get Rs. 5000 Scratch Card
Tez App – Pay Your Rent With Tez & Get up to Rs. 5000, With Tez App you can Send money to friends, instantly receive payments directly to your bank account & pay the nearby cafe with Tez, Google’s new digital payment app for India.
How to Pay Your Rent With Tez & Get up to Rs. 5000:-
2). Open the Tez App on Google.
3). Add your Bank account and Create UPI.
4). Now Pay Rs 5000 to another Tez user .
5). Then wrote in Description: #rentwithtez
Now pay the amount, You’ll get a scratch card in Reward section.
Terms & Conditions:-
- Pay your rent with Tez and you’ll get a scratch card that can earn you up to ₹5,000. Your eligible transaction must be Rs.5,000 or more, and you need to include #rentwithtez in the payment description. You’ll be able to earn one scratch card per calendar month from February to March 2018. You can make the transactions to another Tez user or use the Pay-to-Bank-Account transaction from Tez.
- As a special bonus, if you earn a rent scratch card for each of the months in February and March, you’ll be in with a chance of winning 100% cashback on your entire February rent.
- You must successfully pay your February 2018 and March 2018 rent with Tez in the amount of ₹5,000 (Five thousand rupees) or more. You must include #rentwithtez in the payment description.
- Your #rentwithtez transaction can be to another Tez user or be using the Pay-to-Bank-Account transaction from Tez.
- You can only earn one reward per calendar month. For each reward that you earn, you are eligible to earn a scratch card worth up to ₹5,000 (Five thousand rupees).
- If you win a prize, your prize money will be deposited into your bank account.
- This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law. Residents of these states should not participate in this offer.
- Only certain Tez customers are eligible for this offer.
- To participate in a Tez offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.