How to Get Rs 25 Off on Rs 26+ Prepaid Recharge:-
1. Firstly, Download Flipkart App from Here
2. Install and open the Flipkart App.
3. Goto Option Menu & Click on Recharge option.
4. Now Initiate your Prepaid recharge on flipkart of Rs 26+ amount recharge
5. Now Pay the amount by debit/credit card only.
You will get instant discount Rs.25
Terms & Conditions:-
What is the offer?
- Flat ₹25 instant discount on spending a minimum of ₹26 via credit card/debit card
- Offer valid on prepaid mobile recharges only
What is the eligibility criteria?
- Offer applicable on customer’s first ever prepaid recharge transaction
- Offer is applicable on payments through credit card, debit card, credit card+wallet, debit card+wallet
- Instant discount is applicable only if a minimum of ₹26 is to be paid through credit card/debit card
What is the offer duration?
- From 00:00 hrs 1st January 2019 to 23:59 hrs 15th January 2019
How many times can this offer can be availed?
- Offer can be availed only once per user in the offer window
- Offer can be availed only once per card in the offer window
- Offer can be availed only once per device in the offer window
When do I get the benefit?
- Instant discount of ₹25 will be applicable while executing the transaction if amount to be paid from credit card/ debit card is ₹26 or above.
What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my Transaction?
- Once the Recharge is Processed, it cannot be cancelled or returned.
- In case of a payment failure during Recharge, the refund process for the deducted amount will be initiated within 2 working days.
- Amount deducted will be credited to the payment source
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is applicable on Android devices
- The transaction must be initiated and completed by the user within the Flipkart Application
- Any discount related queries should be raised within 30 days, post a successful transaction.
- The transaction must be initiated and completed by the user within the PhonePe Ultra Container
- In case of any dispute, PhonePe and Flipkart reserves the right to resolve the same as per the Terms & conditions of any offer at its sole discretion.