DoubleMint – Get Free Rs.10 Paytm Cash
How to get Free Rs.10 PayTM cash
- Firstly buy Pack of Doublemint from Your nearby stores.
2. Make sure that the Free Rs10 PayTM Cashback offer is mentioned On Wrapper
3. You will find 16 code inside the Pack.
Now Just SMS This 16 Digit Code to This Number – 8722987229
4. You Will Receive PayTM ₹10 Add Money Code
5. Now go Paytm Doublemint Code Page
6. Enter The Code You Have Received In SMS
7. Click On Proceed & you will get ₹10 cashback Directly Into PayTM Account.
- i. The Paytm Code can be redeemed only till 23:59 hours IST on December 31, 2019.
ii. The Paytm Code is valid for redemption only on the Platform https://paytm.com/redeem-coupon-code/doublemint and not on any other Paytm platform such as mobile app.
iii. The Paytm Code is for one-time usage only and can be applied only once per Paytm linked mobile no.
iv. Only five Paytm Codes from this Promo’s list of codes can be clubbed per mobile no.
v. Cashback will be credited to the bank account of the Participant within 24 (twenty four) hours of entering the Paytm Code on the Platform, as per the steps mentioned above. Provided that the bank account of the Participant must have been linked with Paytm UPI at the time of submission of the Paytm Code.
- Paytm is responsible for providing the Cashback to the Participants/winners.
- This entering of the Paytm Code will be considered as the entry of the Participant. Entries are deemed to be submitted at the time of receipt of the Paytm Code into Paytm’s database, and not at the time of transmission by the participants. Organizers do not guarantee submission of Paytm Code(s) on the Platform and are not responsible in case the Paytm Code does not get submitted due to any reason, including network problem. The database of Paytm Codes maintained by Paytm shall be considered final and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- It is clarified that in addition to these terms and conditions, the Participant shall at all times be bound by the terms and conditions as imposed by Paytm on usage of its websites, microsites, purchase of services, KYC, UPI etc.